Terms of Employment
at Kearney Home Care
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
In order to process your application for employment with Kearney Home Care Services, we require you, in accordance with New York State Department of Health regulations, to have the following documents on file:
- Application for Employment Form This form must be completed, signed, and dated by each applicant.
- Forms I-9 and W4 (download below) These forms detail your eligibility for employment, and the required tax information which you elect for your deductions.
- Copies of all Certificates, Licenses, Registrations These documents will be presented in their original form and copies will be made to indicate the qualifications necessary for the position for which you are applying.
- References You must provide us with two work-related references, which we will verify from previous employers.
- Criminal Background Check All future parpprofessional employees as of 04/10/2005, are required to complete disclousure and authorization forms required by state law.
- Malpractice Insurance Each applicant must maintain individual malpractice insurance. This must be in effect before employment commences.
- Physical Exam Each employee will be required to have a physical exam prior to employment, and an annual assessment thereafter. Results of the physical exam will include, but not be limited to, any history of alcohol and/or substance abuse, and will be filed apart from the employee's personnel record. There will be evidence of a screening for rubella titre, and, where indicated, evidence of vaccination for Measles, Mumps and Rubella, except for females of child bearing age, who shall have a screening test approved by the Dept. of Health, to be followed by immunization as appropriate. Also, there will be evidence of a P.P.D. skin test for tuberculosis prior to employment, and every year thereafter while the employee remains in employment. Should there be a positive result at any time, this will be followed by a chest X-ray, and the appropriate medical follow up prior to this potential employee having any patient contact. A review for negative findings of tuberculosis will be a continuation of employment requirement every year thereafter while the employee remains in employment.
- Inservice Training All employees will be manadated to have the required amount of inservice training hours pertinent to the employees job description and will be maintained in the employees personnel record.
- Job Description Once you have been accepted for employment, we will go over your job description and you will undergo orientation.
Note: These forms are available in two different formats. If you have a Postscript-compatible printer, you can download the Postscript versions. To view the PDF (Portable Document File) versions, you will need either a browser that can read PDF files or a copy of Adobe Acrobat, which you can download free here.
Profile : Director Of Patients Advocacy, Media and Communications
*Create social media accounts for Kearney Home Care
*Execute a result driven social media strategy
*Assist in the creation and editing of written, video,
and photo content
*Monitor social media channels for industry trends
*Interact with users and respond to social media messages
*Revenue generation via social media platforms
*Website management of Kearney Home Care
*Media and communications knowledge and experience towards
promoting Kearney Home Care’s image and brand, as well as resolving Public
Qualifications and Skills Required
^Passion for Patients Advocacy, Public Relations, social
media, media and communications
*Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital
media formats and HTML
*Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
*Strong Copywriting and copy-editing skills
*Time management skills with the ability to multitask
Education and Experience Requirements:
*Master’s degree in Public Relations, media and
communications or a related field
*Minimum 7 years’ experience in Patients Advocacy. Public
Relations, Social Media management, Media and communication, and digital
*Experience with Microsoft office and Adobe or equivalent
digital media editing tools a plus.
Eligible candidates may mail their resumes to email@example.com